Danes ... Help (1 Viewer)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Aduck ... thx

BATJAN ...... The last entry " <carrier frequency="7815000" bandwidth="8"></carrier> " aint there a "0" to much ?? it should be 781500 right??

and that is tuning parameters right, wont make me be able to watch the new channels .....

OleDK.... Thx
so i have to go and buy the "CoreAVC decoder" to make it possible to watch the new channels in Mediaportal ?

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

batjan

Portal Member
    November 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    BATJAN ...... The last entry " <carrier frequency="7815000" bandwidth="8"></carrier> " aint there a "0" to much ?? it should be 781500 right?
    - right :)

and that is tuning parameters right, wont make me be able to watch the new channels .....
    - wrong, thise frequency's are "channel's" to seach new tv-channels in...

when i added <carrier frequency="626000" bandwidth="8"></carrier> - i got DR1, DR2, TV2 MidtVest, and MidtVest (analog/old channel 40)...

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    BATJAN.... I have not made my self absolutly understandable...but i have for some reason found the new channels ..... with out changing the tuning parameters, don't know what i did, except from restarting PC a couple times.
    So now i have DR1,DR2, and TV2 with sound and picture
    DR K, DR Ramasjan, DR HD ,ect. i have them with sound , but no picture.... but if you tell me, that if i change the tuning parameters, that will give me Pictures on thoes too, then ill will ofc change them.
    Maybe i should swtich to danish :)

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    ahhh ok
    I just downloaded the DIVx7 ... and now i deletet it....
    The new FDDShow didn't help me out either....
    It's strange... It's only the DR HD that is HD kvality, so the other channels are in the same format as DR1,2 andTV2
    it's realy strange

batjan

Portal Member
    November 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    MUX1 and MUX2

it is not that strange - dr1, dr2, tv2 and local tv is in MUX1 (MPEG2) and the rest is MUX2 (mpeg4) as I understand in this danish:
    source: dr.dk/digitalttv

MUX1
    •DR1
    •DR2
    •TV 2 Danmark inkl. den lokale TV 2 Region
    •Ikke-kommercielt lokal-tv (opdelt som TV 2 Regionerne)

I tidsrummer 17:00 - 20:00 er alle DR/TV 2 nyhedsudsendelser tegnsprogstolkede.

MUX2
    MUX2 vil - som Boxer TVs kommercielle MUX - benytte MPEG-4 komprimering, og det betyder at der bliver plads til flere kanaler i MUX2 end i MUX1.

•DR Ramasjang
    •DR Kanal K
    •DR HD
    •DR-Update
    •Folketings-tv
    For at modtage MUX2 skal du have en MPEG-4 modtager (der også kan modtage MPEG-2 signalet fra MUX1). Ønsker du også at kunne modtage betalingskanaler fra BoxerTV skal der kunne isættes betalingskort i MPEG-4 modtageren.

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    BATJAN.....:O det var satans (not nice in english)
    Hmm I Use HVR 1300 from Hauppauge.....maybe i should look a bit on the HAuppauge HP

batjan

Portal Member
    November 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    CoreAVC pro 1.9.5 works - 15 us $

from another thread:
    That depends on where you get the signal from. My guess is that you either get ít from the air (DVB-T) or cable (DVB-C).
    I use DVB-C and found a used FireDTV-tuner card.

The Mpeg4-part of it is a software issue. So just buy a good tuner and a good Mpeg-4/H.264 codec. I use CoreAVC. It costs around 75 DKK.

And the last question: You need a tuner for each channel you wan't to see/record concurrent.

-Anders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom