Danish commentator left and swedish commentator right (1 Viewer)

pangel

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Denmark
I'm running MP RC2 and I have a FireDTV C/CI. When I watch Eurosport I get the danish commentator in the left speaker and the swedish commentator in the right speaker.

It is a little bit confusing. :?

Is there a way the choose only left or right channel, and preferably play it in both speakers?

Thanks
Peter

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
wait for the soccer world championship - the swedish and danish commentators will soon stop talking ... :twisted:

WeWe
(germany)

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
I get the danish commentator in the left speaker and the swedish commentator in the right speaker

I'm really sorry because this is in no way going to help you solve your problem but wow you must appreciate how funny this might sound to those who do not experience it. :D

I hope you get this problem solved soon.

Cheers,
Smirnuff.

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
pangel said:
Is there a way the choose only left or right channel, and preferably play it in both speakers?

In mp you can't do that. You will need to switch from sound channel a (danish) to b (swedish) with your tv.

pangel

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Denmark
I'm using spdif to an 5.1 amplifier, so it is not possible for me to switch from sound channel on my tv.

I have just found out that if I use Nvidia Audio codec I only get the swedish commentator in both channels. :shock:

If only I could tell MP to "play" the danish commentator instead... :cry:

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom