database double up (1 Viewer)

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, I have been using the great Moving Pictures for a couple of weeks and it has been great. Unfortunately in the last day or so the entries have doubled up with each movie being listed twice. Some of them have different cover art some have 2 the same.

I deleted the database and rescanned and it was fine for a day but the double entries have returned, any suggestions?

thanks Mick

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    i have this same problem but haven't really tried to fix.. i'm still ripping my dvd collection... if you haven't gotten an answer but the time i get around to finding a solution i'll post it up..

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will continue to see if I can resolve it as well. Have only just started ripping the DVD collection, it's a daunting task. I will let you know if I find a resolution as well.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just to let you know. Another issue required a solution which will also prevent the double-up from happening. This issue has been resolved in 0.8.

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for the update, will be waiting for the 0.8 update when available. Great plugin, thanks for all the hard work, it really adds that bit extra to MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom