Date Added Issues with Upgrade (1 Viewer)

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I finally got around to upgrading to 0.7.3. I've read through this thread - is there any resolution or workaround to the Date Added. The upgrade has changed all of my movies to today's date so it's kind of defeated the purpose.

I haven't tried it yet but is the date added in the configuration edit-able? If so, I'll have to do this for the last 50 or so movies just to make the wife happy.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    What version were you upgrading from? There were a few changes to the date added functionality between 0.7.0 and 0.7.2 so if you were upgrading from anything earlier from 0.7.2 I could understand possibly unexpected behavior.

EDIT: Oops, it seems I am a pretty lousy mod, sorry I didn't realize you had a whole conversation going with Spaldo in the other thread. :sorry: If you still have trouble after trying his recommendations, let us know.

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Don't remember the exact version but it was pre 0.7.2.

I double checked my movie files and the date created and date modified are fine, most of them in January 2009. It was when I did the upgrade that the dates in the MP DB changed. In fact, when I did the upgrade, the time was 6pm and yet some of my movies are showing 10pm as the time added. I cannot discern any specific pattern either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom