Date Format (1 Viewer)

cliffb

Portal Member
August 5, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all

I'm a new user of MediaPortal having moved here from several years of Myth use. All is working well with the exception that WebMediaPortal shows dates in mm/dd US format. Is there a setting anywhere that allows UK format to be used? Note that I have set MediaPortal itself to use UK format.

Any help much áppreciated.

Cliff

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all

I'm a new user of MediaPortal having moved here from several years of Myth use. All is working well with the exception that WebMediaPortal shows dates in mm/dd US format. Is there a setting anywhere that allows UK format to be used? Note that I have set MediaPortal itself to use UK format.

Any help much áppreciated.

Cliff

Check MP Config > Plugins > Home
    =HomePlugin.png

Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/95_Plugins/Home

Ups.. didn't know it is about WebMP. Sorry!

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Kind of. There's no option in the user interface, but you can do it by manually changing the configuration files. In C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml, replace the <DefaultLanguage> line with <DefaultLanguage>en-GB</DefaultLanguage>. Keep in mind that this will likely be overwritten when you change something on the Settings tab.

It's on the TODO-list for the next version to make this properly configurable in the user interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom