[DAY_NAME] and offset (1 Viewer)

BugsBunny

Portal Pro
April 22, 2006
Tirol
Home Country
Austria Austria
I'm building a grabber for a specific channel where I need to use [DAY_NAME] in the URL to get the specific day.
Not sure if [WEEKDAY] would work as it is in German and it has to be all lower case to work (not Montag but montag).
Code:
    <Search startOffset="0" maxlistings="0" startPage="0">
      <DayNames>
        <Day>montag</Day>
        <Day>dienstag</Day>
        <Day>mittwoch</Day>
        <Day>donnerstag</Day>
        <Day>freitag</Day>
        <Day>samstag</Day>
        <Day>sonntag</Day>
      </DayNames>
    </Search>
The grabber is already working but I have problems getting the offset working.
I do need/want to grab/update the data daily.
But with this config running the grabber today imports the data of Monday in Sunday (today in this case is Sunday).
So I'm not sure how to tell the grabber that <Day>montag</Day> = Monday so the data gets imported into the correct weekday.
Because today is Sunday the grabber has to start with <Day>sonntag</Day> and then import the rest starting with montag, dienstag ...

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    A new feature to rename weekday names has been added recently but the wiki was not updated. I have now updated the wiki with details about the new feature. Please use [WEEKDAY] in the url and check out <WeekDayNames> in WebEPG Grabber - MediaPortal Wiki

BugsBunny

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2006
    Tirol
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks for the reply! I changed the grabber to work with WeekDay - see attachment but it does not seem to work - tv log:
    Code:
    2011-03-22 19:27:11.203125 [WebEPGImporter(10)]: WebEPG: Reading http://www.austria9.at/tv-programm/Tuesday POST:
    Instead of dienstag Tuesday is used.
    Used MediaPortal 1.1.3, so maybe this feature is a 1.2 one...

BTW discovered that the channel now transmits EPG data via dvb-c and I use this. I do use WebEPG to get EPG for channels with no / bad EPG data.

But if anyone is interested in a grabber for austria9 that grabs the data from their site I could add a sublink section to get a detailed description also (if/as soon as the WeekDay section works).
    This grabber does not work for me with MediaPortal 1.1.3. But maybe I've got an error with the WeekDays...

Attachments

• www_austria9_at.xml
      1.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom