Dead Skins (1 Viewer)

graemef

Portal Pro
November 28, 2004
Perth
Home Country
Does anyone think there should be a repository for "dead" skins. Skins that people have started working on then for one reason or another never got finished. I have seen heaps of cool skins started, but quite a few never make it into production. Maybe someone else can take them up and finish them off. Or if they are just static screenshots then maybe someone can actually "skin" them.
Just an idea, but I am about as artistic as a small house brick and would love to use some of the skins I have seen started over the last year or so.

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
sounds like a good idea maybe those people can make their files available for others to continue on with or update also could put in outdated skins that the author won't be continuing to update

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    K

kp

I, also, really like the ButcherBoy skin, and am using it now. First, I downloaded the skin from a German site, and then I used files from it to replace some files in the MCE skin. Through trial and error, I have the skin working for me for tv, radio and weather, the things that I use MediaPortal for.

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2004
    Germany
    the skin is very old and need a complete update and some facelifting! maybe i will spend some time on it and give the new skin editor a try. but i can't say when it will be ready. at the moment i'm really busy at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom