[confirm] - Default Dynamic Refresh Rate not sticking

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6' started by STuNZ, June 30, 2010.

1. STuNZ
    • Premium Supporter

STuNZ MP Donator

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    I find when I select a default refresh rate of HDTV from the dropdown in MP configuration, that after I say Ok and close MP configuration, if I go back in the default is TV instead of HDTV.

In fact, the same thing happens if I select PAL but not if I select CINEMA or NTSC. It seems like HDTV and PAL both equate to TV as they have the same refresh rate perhaps.

This happens on two different systems.

I've attached logs as required but don't know that they will help with a configuration application problem.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. technick

technick Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +147 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    Yes agree with you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!