[WiP] DefaultWide for MP 1.7 with BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have TV Shows in that button as well (in editor), but it is not showing on Basic Home. I could send a screen grab, but it would just show the button blank

I will download the skin from first post again ...

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    TV sub-menu button now works as expected (weird that it didn't before)

TuneIn menu button is still not going to RadioTime plugin for me... RadioTime works in aMPED, so it is not the plugin.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    okay ... it's weird again. I re- sorted the sub-menu items... and now the issue is back, no explanation....

11-28-57.png 11-29-09.png

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    How do I add hover backgrounds for my plugins. I don't get them do appear i Basic Home.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    here it is - the brandnew DefaultWide in HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with a brandnew skin editor and amazing animations (ZIP file in first post!) :p
    With the outstanding help of our new Design Team member @Pog (aka Skin-Expression-Guru) we now are able to provide real fancy things ;)
    This new BasicHome design allows for 15 main buttons with the possibility to add five submenu buttons to each main menu buttun, resulting in up to 75 plugins directly accessible - shoud be enough for even every power-user :)
    We also added the possibility to directly select the desired possible views for TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt, Weather etc.
    I also added full latest media info with direct access to play them (TV Recordings, TVSeries, Videos, Moving Pictures, Music)
    You´ll also find a reworked Classic Home (vertical scrolling with hover image display).
    Here are some screenshots:

12-08-24.jpg 12-08-36.jpg 12-08-47.jpg 12-08-57.jpg 12-09-10.jpg 12-09-28.jpg 12-10-49.jpg 12-24-27.jpg 12-24-36.jpg

Just copy the skin DefaultWide HD MP1.7 from the ZIP into your skin directory, set DefaultWide HD MP1.7 as your skin, make the desired changes to the menus, and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom