delete of video does not remove file (1 Viewer)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When I am in the Title view of videos, and select it to delete a movie (which is ripped as an .iso file) it deletes the entry. but the file remains, so I have to go to shares view and delete the file.

Am I missing something in the configuration? Or is this a known issue??? When I tell MP I want to delete a movie, I want it gone. gone from the DB, gone from the hard drive, just gone.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Glad it worked. Please edit thread title to show [solved] (should be icon or option somewhere for you), that way this thread will be clearly marked for others who might run into the same issue.
Glad it worked. Please edit thread title to show [solved] (should be icon or option somewhere for you), that way this thread will...
Hi It seems that moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive I have a MS Surface tablet, with a 128gb MicroSD...
Replies
Views
Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI monitor instead of the old tiny VGA monitor it was hooked up to for testing and it worked fine. So must have been something related to that old monitor or drivers or whatever. Haven't yet checked to see if...
Solved VNC did also work with the new monitor setup OK, decided to go to the most basic level and hooked this PC up to an HDMI...
*Update Recordings do work and I can view them from the folder but can't thru the client. Link for "system specs" isn't working...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here to see if anyone else has had this experience. I think its a bit of an obscure case, but basically a few days ago the HD on which I save my TV recordings had a meltdown (physical drive problems). I...
Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom