Demand Five buffering problem (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Just started using this very nice plugin, Everything works great except when selecting a program on Demand Five, The stream buffers up to 75% then drops to 50% and continually cycles like this progressively getting slower, This does not happen on all programs and if I select stop I get a 'Mediaportal has stopped working' window, Mediaportal continues to run after closing the window. Using 1.3 alpha with Win 7 32.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yeah it happens for me too, looks like the splitter has problems reading the stream. Can anybody help with this?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    It's encrypted FLV stream in encrypted RTMP (encrypted RTMP is successfully decrypted), nobody knows how to decrypt FLV stream :(

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Thanks for confirming it's not just a problem my end....Guess we will have to live with it for now.

treboR2Robert

Portal Member
    November 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    @ Brownard

Hi I was wondering if you will be updating the demand 5 plugin to use youtube like you done with the 4od plugin.

I realize that this will not work with all videos but it certainly made quite a few more work with the 4od plugin

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom