Demand5 not working? (1 Viewer)

nfox

Portal Pro
August 22, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
For the past week or so, whenever I try to play a video from the UK Demand5 site I get the message "Unable to play the video. No URL". Before I start posting logs and all that I wanted to check if it was just me, or has something changed on the Demand5 site. So, is anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

Cheers
Neil

Andy Ford

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi Neil, I've been experiencing the same thing and decide to do some more research tonight and found your post. From what I can make out something has changed on the Demand 5 site. The links on the page only seem to work in a browser through a Flash player, rather than linking to video stream URLs. At the moment I'm trying to figure a work around by opening a browser to watch Demand 5. It's a shame as the Online Videos plugin offers such an elegant and simple interface (& my good lady loves Aussie soaps!). Am not sure what (if anything) can be done as I'm not sure if it is possible to access the streams directly. Definitely need some more senior input on this problem!

Cheers

Andy

Andy Ford

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I posted requesting help with this problem and the dev Brownard has made some changes. If you update sites in online videos demand 5 is working again.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom