[confirm] Development issues (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    also i never see a thumbnail of the recorded show.
    That's because the BV skin was updated and the plugins not yet. The opacity mask is handled in a different way now. Also shadows may bring problems.
    I'll update all recording screens including Default, Win10, and Titanium Extended theme :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 once I pushed it, can you please create all base screens for this new view:
    • in default skin (which then applies to all skins which don't override it)
    • in BlueVision skins and themes
    I created the footer for BV default theme and Titanium Extended
    Unbenannt.jpg Unbenannt.jpg

Due to theme dependent dynamic margin ressources of footer, it also fits to Win10 theme directly.
    How can I make some elements not remain, in case focus is on an item with no updated data or there is no focus.
    As you can see in next screenshot the old data remain until new data are available, not so nice. It's not a particular case, also e.g. the star rating in series is affected.
    Unbenannt.jpg

For the Default skin I was not able to create a MediaItemRecordingDetails.inc, simply because there is no reference (no SimpleShowItems or something comparable).
    I need a reference from movies, videos or series to see, which sturcture is used.

Last point: I'll push the changes to recordings branch after your feedback and Titanium Extended skin is done

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I make some elements not remain, in case focus is on an item with no updated data or there is no focus.
    I have no real answer. I'm afraid this is related to a similar binding issue I experienced inside ImagePlayer. Hope we will find a solution, but for now this issue should not prevent you from pushing ;)

(no SimpleShowItems or something comparable).
    I don't understand this? The screen is defined inside Media plugin and is the very base of all "show list items" screens.

I need a reference from movies, videos or series to see, which sturcture is used.
    Yeah, the default plugin doesn't show much information. So you won't find any similar screen file. So just using the SimpleShowItems in default would be the first thing to try.

As a side note: I will have much less time in next weeks, because I'm back at work now and have many business trips next weeks.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't understand this? The screen is defined inside Media plugin and is the very base of all "show list items" screens.
    What I mean is that there is no "VideoShowItems, SimpleShowItems, FilterShowItems, AudioShowItems, ... in Default Screen folder. For all other skins they are, so I can use those as base and adjust them. I wonder where the Details of Defaultskin are defined in MPF.

I have no real answer. I'm afraid this is related to a similar binding issue I experienced inside ImagePlayer. Hope we will find a solution, but for now this issue should not prevent you from pushing ;)
    I pushed already in the afternoon :)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What I mean is that there is no "VideoShowItems, SimpleShowItems, FilterShowItems, AudioShowItems, ... in Default Screen folder. For all other skins they are, so I can use those as base and adjust them. I wonder where the Details of Defaultskin are defined in MPF.
    Remember, all plugins define their own screens. For media related screens look here: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...ce/UI/UiComponents/Media/Skin/default/screens.

Skin plugins are currently a compromise: they often contain the changed files of other plugins. The complete clean way to leave each screen in a skin-dependend folder of the originating plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom