[News] Digital Everywhere stops production of fire & floppy-dtv (1 Viewer)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ok, will not waste our time.
    But I'll explain my rude statement....
    I do own a webshop, and also had some experience with mikrokopter.de, and find German businesses very hard to do business with, as they often are not willing to communicate in English, and/or give partial or wrong information, and then claim translation problems. Traveling in Germany is also hard, as they hardly know English, - knowing Germans translate absolutely everything, even dub movies, it's not that strange.

Anyway - this is why I am rather gonna google and pay even more if necessary.

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, may be because they already have an alternative ( cheaper and better) DVB-S card...
    Cheaper maybe, but better? Nothing is better than a FloppyDTV ;). Although it is the only card I know, that is available in low-profile, including the CI slot.

// edit: it's not even cheaper, it's way more expensive. The Cine S2 + CI costs 228 €, while a FloppyDTV S2 only cost(s) around 160 €.

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Al_Capone
    It's the same like in france, we like our language, in school only the high levels need to speak english rudimentary and most older people never learned english, so why are your expectations as high as they are?
    And of course most of them never need it, cause in most of all holiday countries natives try to understand us...

Furthermore most people who have a web shop only sell in germany because they fear the different laws and so on.

Spooky
    It is cheaper, of course! the Cine S2 is a dual tuner card so you need Cine S2 + CI instead of 2 FloppyDTV ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom