Digital I/O expansion board voor sblive (1 Viewer)

Q

Quint

Hi all,

I'm desperately looking for a digital i/o expansion board for my sblive. Something like this: http://www.hoontech.de/images/sbdb3_large.jpg

I know that a couple of years several companies made these boards, but the products are discontinued due to lack of demand. And I really can't find a store which still has some of these boards.

Does anyone know where I can find such a board?

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
Replies
Views
The "Windows 8 is better" part is specific to AtmoWins performance in gathering the screen captures. However with AtmoLight, AtmoWin does not have to do this task, but AtmoLight gets these captures directly from MediaPortal. So there should be no problem. Only when you want to use your Ambilight without MediaPortal, Win8 will give you...
The "Windows 8 is better" part is specific to AtmoWins performance in gathering the screen captures. However with AtmoLight...
So a few years ago, I helped a friend research and complete an Ambilight system for his theater. Unfortunately, at that time...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom