Direct Input Controller Issues

Discussion in 'other Input / Output interfaces' started by bhladeoghras, June 16, 2007.

1. bhladeoghras

bhladeoghras New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am using an Alienware PS2 type remote, which I've setup to work just fine in Media Portal using direct input. My issue is when using EasyApps or MultiShorcut to launch MameWah which I'm using as an emulator frontend, Media Portal keeps accepting inputs from the controller. So if I start Mamewah, move around in it or play a game my controller is controlling Media Portal the whole time. Is there some way to prevent this from happening?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. moullas

moullas Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Cyprus Cyprus
    Try unchecking "Mediaportal Always on Top" and see if it works

4. kruitenator

kruitenator Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I tried to uncheck the always on top option, but MP still keeps responding.

Any help would be appreciated

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!