Dirty Paper (an Avallanche Theme) v1.10 update files in the Dropbox (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Small Update - first page

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    corrected a bug in ClickfinderProgramGuideDetail.xml causing it to show no data.

Attachments

• ClickfinderProgramGuideDetail.xml
      40.4 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Updated files in the DropBox Folder for MyAnime - mainly cosmetic issues like fixed CoverFlow and Filmstrip view, fixed Calendar view. Changed Layout for ListView (DVD Cover). To get the latest please sort media files (DVD Case File) and Xml for date.

upload_2016-9-11_13-19-51.png

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @pur_berger let us know if you want the dirty paper mod skin included in the default MA3 installer as the more working skins in there the better :)

If so a separate package with only MA3 related files is preferred as the whole skin would increase our installer size.

Also any change you could add an updated MPEI package in the first page so we can link to it in the installer?

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @pur_berger let us know if you want the dirty paper mod skin included in the default MA3 installer as the more working skins in there the better :)

If so a separate package with only MA3 related files is preferred as the whole skin would increase our installer size.

Also any change you could add an updated MPEI package in the first page so we can link to it in the installer?

Yes - I loove to - but it's better to include it for Avallanche not for the Theme I have just checked the files and they are working just fine - only one graphic is missing. In terms of the Theme let it be with the Dropbox option as it would blow up the installer too much (and I even have no refference which files I used for the Skin ;))

These are the files

Attachments

• Avallanche.zip
      53.2 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Yes - I loove to - but it's better to include it for Avallanche not for the Theme I have just checked the files and they are working just fine - only one graphic is missing. In terms of the Theme let it be with the Dropbox option as it would blow up the installer too much (and I even have no refference which files I used for the Skin ;))

These are the files

Ah yes - and Avallache has always supported MyAniem 3 - also without my Mod ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom