[Discussion:] Girlzzz only !!! My view on MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi!

This thread is intended for male forum users, who want to reply or comment on a contribution in the thread:

Girlzzz only !!! My view on MediaPortal
    http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5627

Also, Girls can post here to answer to answers etc.

You can also comment here on the thread idea itsself.

I suggested that girls can post under their boyfriends/husbands member name but sign their contribution with either their real name or some slick nickname like "supergirl". so if you want to reply to a specific post of a girl of the above mentioned thread, please do it in this thread referring to her nickname, but please do so in this thread, cause the other one is strictly intended for "Girls only".

Please, only serious posts. You would not post rude posts or macho posts, would you? (Hey, I have good connections to the mods here ;) )

Enjoy 8)

tomtom

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    1 week later:

Not one post here:
    http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5627

Are there only Computerfreaks without girlfriend/wife in the MP forums
    kopfkratz.gif

verwurzelt.jpg

(Or are your girls so shy? )

tomtom

TVKiwi

Portal Member
    May 27, 2005
    I dare not let my wife on the forum - she would scream blood murder to the likes of frodo, MrMario64 and team as she thinks I spend more time trying to achieve the 'holy grail' of htpc's then I do with her.

Hmmm...

I wonder where she went? I remember speaking to her sometime last week! :D

elconejito

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2005
    Falls Church, VA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    altho i'm over there most of the time, i dont "live" with my gf, so the MP is at my place recording shows for me when i'm gone ;) so therefore she doesnt even kno what it is :D

someday tho, i will build her a htpc with MP on it and maybe then i can convince her to post...

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    My girlfriend has posted.. comment on that please.. as she is pissed that noboby has commented on it.

gds

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2004
    Italy
    Uhm...
    I think this post is a nice idea in itself, but I guess most women won't be interested in it, since the only technology they love is the one that stays behind the scenes and eases their lives (which is not yet true enough in HTPCs)...
    My gf, for one, in her most techno-loving moments is only able to ask me: "did you get it to work?", listen to my always-the-same answer: "almost", grin and fade away...
    PS: Lyxalig tell you gf I commented on her comment, so you'll be allright
    :D

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Lyxalic: Tell your girlfriend, that she's got a good taste on software. :wink:

Can't comment her post, because only girls may post in that thread... :roll:

We all know about the first man on the moon... Your g/f is the first woman (being active) on our forums. That's something she can pin over her bed. :lol:

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mPod said:
    Your g/f is the first woman (being active) on our forums. That's something she can pin over her bed. :lol:

Hmm, I'm sorry for Lyxalig's girl, but I think in the earlier times of these forums there once was another lady... She was even a programmer if I remember. And a mother always being in competition with her son who of them had the best graphics card for gaming ;-) But let's keep the award "first non-pc-freaky girl on the board" for Mrs. Lyxalig ;-)

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom