Display total (thetvdb) number of episodes in season. (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi wiz, here a screenshot that show the total number of episodes, although I have only one available ;)

13-55-08.jpg 13-59-28.jpg

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yea because that is the item count when you have " show all episodes" enabled but if you disabled that it will only show 1 which is the local one available. He wants to have the setting off so he only see's the local episodes in the database but also wants to see a total count of how many episodes their are in said season so his result would be 1/23 available.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yea because that is the item count when you have " show all episodes" enabled but if you disabled that it will only show 1 which is the local one available. He wants to have the setting off so he only see's the local episodes in the database but also wants to see a total count of how many episodes their are in said season so his result would be 1/23 available.
    That´s why I thought the "filtered" property would do that (see discussion above) ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That´s why I thought the "filtered" property would do that (see discussion above) ;)
    No that just shows the item count of the current filter you have applied i.e unwatched episode filter.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    That´s why I thought the "filtered" property would do that (see discussion above)
    Judging by the title, it should show the number of local files and EpisodeCount number of all episodes. ie:

If Show all Episodes - turned off, then #TVSeries.Season.FilteredEpisodeCount = episodes in database (local files) for example 10, but #TVSeries.Season.EpisodeCount = episodes in online database (thetvdb) for example 22 ...
    If Show all Episodes - turned on, then #TVSeries.Season.FilteredEpisodeCount = all episodes in database for example 22, but #TVSeries.Season.EpisodeCount = episodes in online database (thetvdb) for example 22 ...

But I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom