Do anyone have or is anyone working on a XBOX client for TV-server 1.0? (1 Viewer)

spot2000

Portal Member
March 6, 2008
Västerås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello.

I realy love my configuration at home with tv-server and tv client. But I also have an old XBOX with XBMC installed.
Could it teoreticaly be possible to use an old XBOX as the tv-client?

Do anyone work on it?

Best regards
Conny

chesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2009
    Spokane, WA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If I read how that Stream TV client works, then you should be able to use Navi-X on the Xbox to load up the .rss file links from your TV Server and probably stream regular def stuff (as the xbox doesn't work well with anything that is 720i/p or 1080i/p). Tell us all if it works for you.

Valk

Portal Pro
    February 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Interesting reading about xbmc python script, it sounds like alot of what i've been trying to do they did for the plugin they needed ^^;;

Alwell I guess that is what I get for not looking into EVERYTHING everyone else has done, might of been able to save a little work in figuring out how the TvServer works.

iRoNBiLL

September 1, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello Folks. Yes, Navi-X supports streaming from media servers via RSS! We're already doing this with Orb as we speak. In fact, you can make a private playlist so only you can view it or you can kindly share it with everyone else. If you aren't familiar with Navi-X, then check it out!! Navi-X Home Page or Navi-Xtreme Media Portal and get it today!

iRoNBiLL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom