Do You Prefer Random Backdrops or a Dynamic Backdrop Based on the Selected Movie? (1 Viewer)

Do you prefer random backdrops, or backdrops for the currently selected movie?

• I prefer random backdrops, it's a smoother display and there is always artwork to display.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I prefer dynamic backdrops always tied to the selected movie.

Votes: 57 91.9%

• Total voters

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I like either a standard or random background for the main screen, and then dynamic images once a video is chosen and you are on the second screen.

So both! (depending on screen)

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I like either a standard or random background for the main screen, and then dynamic images once a video is chosen and you are on the second screen.

So both! (depending on screen)

Nice idea! i would like a static background for the main window, then dynamic on the second screen (if avaible)

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just want to say that this is a great plug-in and finally deals with my iso's in an easy and transparent way (wish you could be convinced to extend the plug-in to TV series DVD iso's). On topic, I like the dynamic backdrops but agree that there should be a default backdrop for those lacking fanart. The difference is jarring when moving from movie specific to plain gray background. I know from some threads that you can add your own default but it should probably come as standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom