Does dr.dk work? (1 Viewer)

yngve0

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Anyone with updated site-information for dr.dk? I can find several program (like "Livvagterne") on web that is not available in OnlineVideos with this xml-definition

Y

daninino

Portal Member
March 26, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have a strange problem. Some of the programs works fine, tried "Lille Nørd" without a problem. but "So ein Ding" and "Troldspejlet" crahes MP. Anybody heard of this. Dripper plays all streams perfectly

I'm on:
Windows 7
MP V. 1.0.2.0

langben

Portal Member
April 4, 2009
Seems like some programs are downloaded completely before they start playing while others start right away. Therefore with big files it can take a while before playback starts - depending on your internet connection speed of course. Is there any way to fix this?

Kind regards.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Yes, can the full download of episodes be changed to streaming instead?

Have to wait 2-3 minutes, before episodes start on a 20 mbit line.

First i thought Online videos crashedwhen the "waiting" logo was present, but is was caching the whole 120 MB file.

Generel request to Online videos:
    The "waiting" symbol should instead be changed to a "bufferring xx%" - That would help a lot.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have completely reworked this site, it will now give you access to mp4 and wmv streams and includes the bonanza archive. Will be in OnlineVideos 0.21

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks a lot for the new sites...

But I am having problems with playing at lot of the content on Bonanza. Some of it works but most of the times I get "ingen video blev fundet" or in english "no video was found".

The live tv part does not work for me either. But I think the channels are moved to the new dr site:

Live player/ And now 5 channels are available: DR1, DR2, DR Ramasjang, DR K and DR update

Another problem for me are the buffer size. I have chosen the smallest buffersize 1%. But if it is a video on 1½ hour then it takes a lot og time to download 1% on a slow connection. If it was possible to choose for instance 5sec or 2Mbytes then I would not have to wait 30-60sec before the longest videos starts.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The MP4 files from the rss feeds need full downloading anyway before they can start to play (from all my tests). And the other ones are mms, so they should start immediately.

I' take a look at Bonanza again and also will try to find the new live tv stream addresses. But would be nice if someone with access to to the streams woudl do so and post them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom