Does media Portal Play .TS,>Tp and .Vob video files ?? (1 Viewer)

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Seems all iget is a black screen when i try to play these video files. I can play them easily in media player 10 no problems.

Or Vlc Player. But i want to be able to play them in the internal player. Just much more slicker and user freindly that way. Don t ya think :)

Am i doing somthing wrong ???

Thanks.

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Just renamed a vob file to .mpg extenstion. And it did start to play, atleast the sound. But then Media Portal died and crashed shutdown whatever.

I did a BAd bad bad thing :(

One of the few times MP has crashed on me.

Oh well.

Wish it played these files. Meedio has no problem playing them :(

Bye.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Paul Mathews - I am sure as this beta software continues to get better (less crashes as it has with each RC) and starts to add additional features (with more versions to come later) even you will enjoy it. As it is, understand that this is free software and is being supported by a community of people that like it and enjoy it. I hope that you will help us make this product even better, it can happen!

Mike

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    I suggest you clean up your attitude, not everything about this software is perfect and some of it requires learning on your behalf too. People arent gonna help you if your not courteous back. Just because something doesnt work like meedio doesnt mean it doesnt work.

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2005
    NorthPole
    MP OR MP ??

Well Media Portal dont play vobs,ts or TP files. No one actally said that it did not. So its not very helpfull.

And not telling me so kind of defeats the purpos eof me asking. Got replys but nothing than resembles an answer.

Where can i find the Media Portal Help forums ???/

Thanks.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    So what you mean to say is that your MediaPortal doesn't play these files and you would like our help to fix it.
    Strange but what you are actually saying is that the program doesn't have its shit together and we are not helpful.

All I can say is take a look at the forums and see that we are very helpful to people who show basic manners and don't bag us.

Maybe someone with more patience that I will come along and help you, but I'm all out, sorry...

(PS, my MediaPortal does play these files)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    i have to say Media Portal for me plays these files as well, sounds like you have some problem with your setup / system to me.

And Paul Matthews your attitude makes us aussies look like a pack of wankers, so maybe try posting the support template so we can try and help you and where you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom