Does media Portal Play .TS,>Tp and .Vob video files ?? (1 Viewer)

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Iam just trying to figure out why i can play vob,ts,tp file sin vlc player media player 10 and not media portal ?

If you all say it works then it shoudl right. I mean the MP player is great plays everything nearly. Even plays High Definition 1080i video like a champ :)

Just though i had a setting or two that was set wrong. But their are not may settings in MP to set wrong. Do i need to change some setting sin Media player 10 or somthing. Like overlay or other performance settings.

Ill tinker rwith Purevideo and see if that helps any.

Sorry for being an Arsehole.

Bye bye.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
sorry i didnt' mean to rip into you , it just seemed like you had a problem and demanded it to work and not post much helpful information, For your information i run mine on NVidia Puredecoder which plays pretty much everything fine, i couldn't play quicktime file but i downloaded the storm codec and now it plays those as well. Sometimes if you can't play a file its either because MP can't see the file extension cause you need to add it in the config or if you plays and its a black screen or you click it and it sits then but doesn't actually start playing its more than likely a codec issue , which is generally fixed by trying other ones.
Hope that helps

bear

Portal Member
November 1, 2005
hi all,
Just a thought, has anyone tried renaming a .vob file to .ts to see if it will play in MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom