Does MP2 support DVBLink Tuners? (1 Viewer)

brucebrown

July 26, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
With history with MediaPortal 1.x and the issues surrounding the MD plugin, an ideal compromise seems to be the use of DVBLogic detectors as a legitimate mediaportal source.

I currently test MP 1.1 with dvblink tvsource tuners and it works, but there are manual work to be done to build the tuner file, and if frequency changes etc.

If DVBLogic is natively supported and can provide fast channel synchronization options just like with Win MCE, or even how development of Sage is great - any MD support is irrelevant. What goes to MP2 and sit completely with Dvblogic side of things.

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
i use dvblink server [v4.1.1] to feed all of my machines and smartphones, and all of the programs installed on them.

My WMC 10 [v.8.8.1] is 'feeded' by the official client, everything else trough the the iptv way, including MP1.XX and MP2.1

in addition you can use also kodi using 3 different ways [dvblink plugin, iptvclient or serverwmc client].

i consider such setup the best setup ever... why choose between WMC, MP1, MP2, KODI, MPC-HC, VLC, plex and whatever when you can use all of them at the same time, depending on your needs or even your mood.

just google for the dvblink/mediaportal importer script and follow the related instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom