Does My Burner even work? (1 Viewer)

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
January 21, 2005
Hey everybody,

I've got a new PC running MediaPortal and this time I've got a DVD-burner built in, so I was looking forward to trying out the "My Burner" plugin as I assumed it could take a tv-show I recorded and burn it to a normal video DVD, but when I started trying things out with it I couldn't find any way to do this, all I can choose is "Audio" or "Data" DVD, no video...

So, am I wrong looking for this feature inside My Burner? How do I burn a recorded show from MP onto a Video-DVD?

/Mans

kamrat

Portal Pro
May 24, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
I just had the same experience. Setup of the plugin seems straight forward and it finds my burner but I cannot find a way to burn a dvd from inside MP...
Has anyone got it working?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

afaik this never worked. Only few burning did work.

Unfortunately does the developer of the plugin not work on it since months. We have not heard anything from him, and no other has jumped in yet.

Flip

MungoBBQ

Portal Member
    January 21, 2005
    FlipGer said:
    Hi,

afaik this never worked. Only few burning did work.

Unfortunately does the developer of the plugin not work on it since months. We have not heard anything from him, and no other has jumped in yet.

Flip

Ah. This is most unlucky. As I see it this is a must-have feature. We can only hope that some other gifted developer jumps in and finishes this plugin, or develops a new one.

I could settle for a plugin that creates an ISO which I could burn myself using any burning software. But of course best would be to have editing functionality, be able to combine multiple files, make menu, etc, etc...

merci1983

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2004
    Near Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hy to MungoBBQ and to FlipGer,

i´ve just called Gucky and he told me that he is comes back the next time. He just finished a bisinessproject and then he comes back with more time for Media-Portal.

cu
    merci

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom