Does not start scheduled recording (1 Viewer)

saint21

Portal Member
March 31, 2012
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hello, I have a problem stopped me to wake the computer when the scheduled recording. I have MediaPortal 1.9.0. I use PowerScheduler. Errors happen from day to day. Have been no installation and no, I did not from the computer. Please can you help me? Win7 operating system. I tried to reinstall did not help. Thank you very much.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello, I have a problem stopped me to wake the computer when the scheduled recording. I have MediaPortal 1.9.0. I use PowerScheduler. Errors happen from day to day. Have been no installation and no, I did not from the computer. Please can you help me? Win7 operating system. I tried to reinstall did not help. Thank you very much.
    It seems that your PC is not waking up automatically, only on user request. Please, check if you have wake timers enabled, e.g. http://www.anuko.com/world_clock/faq/enable_wake_timers.htm

saint21

Portal Member
    March 31, 2012
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    [DOUBLEPOST=1414612136][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ng I checked out 3 times, but I can not find anything.
    Did you try to schedule some task in Windows Task Scheduler and set it to wake up computer? Did computer wake up on scheduled task?
    Task Scheduler computer starts. There is everything okay.

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I prepared testing application to set computer to wake. If you run ConsoleApplication1.exe you should see console window as in attachment. If you see anything else, take screenshot and post screenshot here. If until now is everything correct, then wake timer is set 5 minutes after starting console application. So, go to Start menu and from Shutdown menu choose Sleep. Approximatelly after 5 minutes should computer wake up. If not, wake approx. 10 minutes and resume your computer.

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-29_21-49-24.png
      upload_2014-10-29_21-49-24.png
      29.9 KB
    • SleepTest.zip
      7.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom