Does the filter "by plugin" in the buttons mapping work? (1 Viewer)

AlexRozen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I am using the IRSS Version 1.4.2 Test Build 3281 under the Windows 7 (x64)
    But the same behavior I have sen in my previous installation (Build lower than 3158 under Windows XP x86)

I am using Microsoft MCE remote and want the "info" button to switch the visualisation to the full-screen during the Music and Radio playpback.

So, I go to the plugin configuration's button mapping and add this:
    attachment.php

I works fine. But when I press the 'info' button during the fullscreen visualisation it calls OSD instead of switching back in GUI. This is ok, because in this mode the "fullscreen video playback" window is active instead of Radio or Music windows.

The solution seems to be in filter "by plugin" using. But this filter seems does not work. The "show GUI" action on the "info" key begin to work in each and every plugin active, wich is not supposed to be.

Attachments

• Sc1.png
      Sc1.png
      67.4 KB

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi,

maybe i'm wrong,but iirc the "RED" button on your MCE would be enough to switch vizualisations to Fullscreen...but maybe i'm missing something here?

AlexRozen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi,

maybe i'm wrong,but iirc the "RED" button on your MCE would be enough to switch vizualisations to Fullscreen...but maybe i'm missing something here?

Tere is no red button on my remote.

The question was about why the "pligin filter" triggers the action in any case without the real plugin check?

Attachments

• MS-MCE_Remote_2005.jpg
      MS-MCE_Remote_2005.jpg
      18.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom