Doesnt fit on screen! (1 Viewer)

madad

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Er, have I done something really dumb? When I open Moving Pictures inside MP, it seems as if my screen should be about 1.5 times as big as it is.. and its the same in windowed mode too. I've attached a screenshot. I'm using RC2 with the (pretty much) latest SVN applied.

Attachments

• MPBadness.jpg
    MPBadness.jpg
    60.2 KB

madad

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Default blue two skin, and copied the skin files from the latest moving pics release.. 0.5.5

madad

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Interestingly, I just got it to work, by switching to using blue two wide.. so now it seems to look good. My next question is, how do I switch views? I've seen discussion of list, slideshow etc...?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Interestingly, I just got it to work, by switching to using blue two wide.. so now it seems to look good. My next question is, how do I switch views? I've seen discussion of list, slideshow etc...?
Press the info button (or F9 on the keyboard) Then you can choose which view you want to see.

1 question though. What kind of display do you have that you can both view with BlueTwo and BlueTwo Wide?

madad

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey thats cool, but how to do it from the remote control?

As far as running blue two normal or wide, I'm simply using a 19" widescreen monitor attached via dvi - either seems to stretch to fill the screen normally..

Cheers!

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Using the MCE remote, press "i" and you get the four views available.

I had this oversize problem too and just switched to BlueTwo wide, seems to scale ok. I'm running a 1080x768 desktop on a 42" widscreen standard def plasma. (native resolution is 800x600, but using and setting up windows is a pain at that low resolution).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom