Donating money to specific parts of MP? (1 Viewer)

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
I personally think the real key in all this is that we must really expand the MP community and with that will come new devs.There are alot of people who haven't seen media portal since its very early days or if ever. That combined with the fact there is currently and will continue to be a long line of people looking for a new HTPC front end to call home from the ex-meedio camp. Point is not many people know about media portal and how far it has come if we fix that I think MP could move forward even faster than the awesome speed than it already does.

Also I wish I had suggested it earlier but next year is it possible to get devs under google's Summer of Code project? I know mythtv have adopted this idea they now have a whole bunch of new developers working on their project.

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
yea Media Portal does need to expand its community the more people that know of Media Portal the better because some of those people could be coders and they can help out with codeing some othere people might make some plugins or skins and so on. And this all speeds things up. Media portal is doing good and will get better but the more devs there are the faster things will get done.

you guys should add media portal to www.download.com that will get some people to see what Media portal can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom