Double audio renderer for next Media Portal (1 Viewer)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There is an useful feature for next Media portal releases, a double audio renderer setup when a filter graph is builded. Would be great to allow us to listen audio through HDMI most of the time for example using headphone at night, and through SPDIF watching video , film , tv series and so on using home theatre. Without any annoying gui configuration

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yes. with the infinite pin tee filter

http://goo.gl/NsguCj

0OHs8y2.png

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I would like to switch from 5.1 (analog) to 2.0 (headphone) in MP1 with the remote. ;)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I was talking about another feature. Two different audio renderer at the same time, configurable by Media Portal, optionally, no plugins, please, come on :mad: ;)
    Media portal audio renderer could not used in that configuration, of course, but since I bought a Panasonic ST60 that support 24P I don't use MPAR anymore

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I was talking about another feature. Two different audio renderer at the same time, configurable by Media Portal, optionally, no plugins, please, come on :mad: ;)
    Sorry, I should have added a tag/quote to regeszter. I know ARC wouldn't meet your needs but I thought it might meet his.

As you were... :)

rjamesbeen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think my situation is related to this post and you guys have experience with the issue. I also would like to switch from HDMI sound output to headphones at times with two babies sleeping upstairs. However when having to manually switch audio output to 'Speakers (Headphones) what is a little annoying I am not able to play a DTS sound source. Most other videos will play without problem. I am not able to make it work even with various changes of settings within Mediaportal. At the end I have to play it with a external player which is frustrating for a mediaportal fan as I am.

Any ideas how to make DTS work with my headphones within mediaportal with the least of effort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom