DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries) (1 Viewer)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Re: DownloadCentral v0.9.0.47 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

That's awesome, with torrent support I have no more excuse not to test this :)

Thank you very much for your work so far!

Edit: OK, just some quick test, and it appears you require µTorrent to run on the same pc, well that wintorrent seems to anyways. Since its using the WebUI to communicate anyways, I would really love for this to work over the net. I'll try with locally running µTorrent tomorrow, have to run out now.

No thats not needed. Only the wintorrent and utorrent have to run on the same pc. I have utorrent and wintorrent running on my Windows homeserver. MediaPortal runs on another pc.

Oh, I have the exact same setup. So I run wintorrent on the server too and your plugin connects to wintorrent on the server which then connects to utorrent?

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: DownloadCentral v0.9.0.47 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

That's awesome, with torrent support I have no more excuse not to test this :)

Thank you very much for your work so far!

Edit: OK, just some quick test, and it appears you require µTorrent to run on the same pc, well that wintorrent seems to anyways. Since its using the WebUI to communicate anyways, I would really love for this to work over the net. I'll try with locally running µTorrent tomorrow, have to run out now.

No thats not needed. Only the wintorrent and utorrent have to run on the same pc. I have utorrent and wintorrent running on my Windows homeserver. MediaPortal runs on another pc.

Oh, I have the exact same setup. So I run wintorrent on the server too and your plugin connects to wintorrent on the server which then connects to utorrent?

Yup, thats the way it works, i even have wintorrent and utorrent run as a "service". That way i don't have to login and startup the apps after a reboot of the WHS (important that you let both services run under the Administrator account).

fitto

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2007
    Barcelona
    Re: DownloadCentral v0.9.0.65 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Sorry guys, what exactly is wintorrent???

I googled it and nothing...

JayRoe

Portal Member
    May 20, 2007
    Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.90 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Great program I'm sure, but I can't get it to work. I've reread the wiki manual countless times, but no luck. I can see download status of downloading files, but I never get the option to search for anything. From Moving Pictures/MP TVSeries I click download in the hidden menu and get to the "dlCentral -Download Search" page where I get an empty page with a new hidden menu with the options "Back," "Sort," "Status" and "About."

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.90 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

Great program I'm sure, but I can't get it to work. I've reread the wiki manual countless times, but no luck. I can see download status of downloading files, but I never get the option to search for anything. From Moving Pictures/MP TVSeries I click download in the hidden menu and get to the "dlCentral -Download Search" page where I get an empty page with a new hidden menu with the options "Back," "Sort," "Status" and "About."

Then you probably haven't defined the FTP/torrent sites in the configuration of the plugin. Don't forget to add dummy Dirs in the remote dirs Treeview. See the WIKI page.

JayRoe

Portal Member
    May 20, 2007

Thanks, Gup. I don't know how I missed the part about the dummy dirs. Now I just have to figure why I get an "error connecting" for all torrent sites.

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks, Gup. I don't know how I missed the part about the dummy dirs. Now I just have to figure why I get an "error connecting" for all torrent sites.

Did you define the local download dirs? And use the latest version as the older ones had a bug which could give this error.
    For torrents the search is done inside the plug not through the backEnd.

JayRoe

Portal Member
    May 20, 2007

Yes to both questions.

Quesadilla

November 22, 2010

Thanks for a nice plugin, got it work nicely with afew tries :p
    Got a Read error from wintorrent.exe about every 5 secs with the v1.05.90 version, but when i changed the wintorrent.exe to the one in 0.9.0.65 it sorted itself out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom