DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries) (1 Viewer)

redhat66

Portal Member
October 10, 2008
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.97 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

First, Great plug-in. Made my life much easer with my wife and kids!

Followed your wiki and all works very well. The only stumbling block was the fact that wintorrent needed to be running for all the function correctly. Using the link to the "service installer" was very welcome.

One question though. I have several "sites" setup and most work flawlessly. I have two "sites" setup to search cinematorrents.com. It searches and returns expected results and when you select a file to download MP prompts "Download Queued" but no file is downloading.

I used all the same data to setup the site as I did the other sites. The only thing different is the host.

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work :D

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.97 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries

First, Great plug-in. Made my life much easer with my wife and kids!

Followed your wiki and all works very well. The only stumbling block was the fact that wintorrent needed to be running for all the function correctly. Using the link to the "service installer" was very welcome.

One question though. I have several "sites" setup and most work flawlessly. I have two "sites" setup to search cinematorrents.com. It searches and returns expected results and when you select a file to download MP prompts "Download Queued" but no file is downloading.

I used all the same data to setup the site as I did the other sites. The only thing different is the host.

Thats possible for that site. You can download only movies no tv-series. The way they have setup the linking (deep-linking) to the .torrent file makes it that it can fail on retrieving the .torrent file. Sometimes they link movies to other sites instead of the actual .torrent file. Not much i can do.

redhat66

Portal Member
October 10, 2008

Ok, I understand. Thank you.

Just a testing note, for some reason the install has become unstable. When I perform a search the whole system freezes. If I wait long enough it will start responding again but strange.

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Ok, I understand. Thank you.

Just a testing note, for some reason the install has become unstable. When I perform a search the whole system freezes. If I wait long enough it will start responding again but strange.

Could be due to slow response from a site. Happens this on all Sites?

I have two "sites" setup to search cinematorrents.com. It searches and returns expected results and when you select a file to download MP prompts "Download Queued" but no file is downloading.

I checked out cinematorrents.com. They changed the API. Now they don't even provide a link to the .torrent. You would have to click on it then they start a search for the torrent file. Thats not an option for a plugin. So for now forget about cinematorrents.com it will not work anymore. :sorry:

redhat66

Portal Member
October 10, 2008

Yes on all sites.

:-( shame on Cinema...

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Yes on all sites.

:-( shame on Cinema...

Talked with the devs on cinematorrent. Is fixed now. New version should work for cinematorrents.

collaborator

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Basel
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Any plan to implement nzb search functionality and SABnzbd support ?

Gup

Portal Pro
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

No plans for it. I dont even know what it is...:)
You could write your own backend for it.

RikP

Portal Pro
December 16, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

No plans for it. I dont even know what it is...:)
You could write your own backend for it.

SABnzbd is a clientless download program for newsgroups. And newsgroups are at the moment the best place to get all your stuff from. You definately should look into it :)
There is a plugin called mpnzb who actually already integrates with SABnzbd for showing status and doing manual searches.
But they don't have the cool integration you have with MP-TV-series & Moving Pictures.
Maybe it is an idea to integrate into mpNZB and support newsgroups with your plugin!

kemeris

Portal Member
December 13, 2006

Hi everyone!

I have just installed this plugin and right after that I am getting error
"Failed to locate assembly 'NLog, Version=1.0.0.505, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyTokes..."
when opening plugin section in MediaPortal Configuration.

Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom