DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries) (1 Viewer)

Ravin

Portal Member
August 27, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Thanks for plugin, working good

culle

Portal Member
February 22, 2007
Re: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Hey guys, are you planning someday to make it compatible with MP 1.2?

bberger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Leobersdorf near Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hey guys, are you planning someday to make it compatible with MP 1.2?

was just asking that.. I share my recordings via highspeed FTP through my 2 homes and somehow start missing this feature now.. :(

D

Doodle

AW: DownloadCentral v1.05.101 - download movies/TV-Series (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSerie

Hey, may I ask how you implemented the list that shows the status of the downloads, especially the progressbar? I am searching for an similar thing but found no solution yet how to do a list containing progressbars :/
    Or could you at least point me to the according lines in your code?

kiwi1342

Portal Member
    May 27, 2010

hi,

is it possible to have a proper installation guide? I read the readme file but it says to copy only 3 files in the plugin folder and in the zip files there are other dll's.

Also where should I put the skin language files? The language folder needs to be on the same level of Profiles, Docs etc?

Can someone please help me to undesrtand how to install it? :)

thanks

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

This is an Amazing idea.....but Jesus....could you not have made it simpler to use?

I am not an expert, but i am not stupid, i have been using MP for several years, and Newsgroups and Torrents to do my downloading. I am aware of the architecture, and file namings etc and all the basics of downloading.

I just can not get this to work. It is so complicated.

I have one laptop with MP installed. It has one hard drive. I download files from uTorrent via Isohunt.
    All i am looking to do is for this Plug in to detect what series i am watching and download the newest episodes as and when they are available.

Can this plug in do this?
    If so, any chance of a how to?

Honestly, in my opinion, if this plugin was simplified with a decent set of instructions, i really think it would top the charts.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    All you're talking will be possible with next MyTorrents plugin stable build I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom