[confirm] Downloading entire season's episodes not working (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Diebagger,

First of all - fabulous app - as I have said before, the best thing about mediaportal and my main interface (even more than the TV) with my MP setup. You should be damn proud of what you've built here.

I have noticed an issue where downloading all episodes in a season of a tv series doesnt work. I am doing this by long pressing on the season to bring up the action bar, then hitting the download button. Ampdroid then asks me if I want to download multiple episodes, to which I say yes. Then nothing happens - no notification saying downloads being added, nothing

Downloading is working fine for single episodes though. Am running Ampdroid 1.1 on Android 4.3 on the Nexus 7.

Anyone else seeing this?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize there was a new post in this forum...

Sounds like a bug, I can't really help you though since I'm not planning to do any bugfix release for the current 1.1 branch... I will have a look at it and will double-check for the next version (which will have a rework of the download code anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom