Downloading EPG XML file: (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
When importing downloading XML EPG from SchedulesDirect I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log.

Any ideas on how to get around this problem so that I can import the EPG?

Thanks for any advice.

Quote Quote
Report Edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When importing tvguide.xml I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas on how to get around this problem so that I can import the EPG? Thanks for any advice.
When importing tvguide.xml I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas on how to get around this...
When importing tvguide.xml I get "attempt to index local `zf' (a nil value)" in the log. Any ideas on how to get around this...
Replies
Views
Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided by SD in XML format or JSON format. XML format is the old style, and JSON format is the new style. Unfortunately, the TV Server plugin can process only XML format. If you are in fact downloading JSON...
Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided...
I have installed version 1.27on MediaPortal and 1.11.0.2 of the Schedules Direct plugin. I scanned my Hauppauge WinTV dualHD...
Replies
Views
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
Replies
Views
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom