Dragon skin (1 Viewer)

Stone123

Portal Member
July 19, 2007
Home Country
Hej

For me this is the best skin in MP. Just one annoying thing with remote is those popup buttons . Both Yes and NO switching doesn't really change the perspective of the button that is marked or active.

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hej

For me this is the best skin in MP. Just one annoying thing with remote is those popup buttons . Both Yes and NO switching doesn't really change the perspective of the button that is marked or active.

Hi
I missed those buttons.... It´s a new file in upload. Dont forget to delete the cache files at C:\Program\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\Dragon

/Pickitup

walkerx

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I like this skin, but can't use it, as I use mytv series plugin which doesn't work with this skin

would it be upto the maker of the plugin or skin to fix this issue

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
My tv serie did not work for me. Is my problem or is unsupported?
thanks

I like this skin, but can't use it, as I use mytv series plugin which doesn't work with this skin

would it be upto the maker of the plugin or skin to fix this issue

Hi!

I use my tv server my self and i don't have any problem, i´m not using the latest svn. I´ll install the latest svn this weekend, could be something there. If so i´ll fix it directly!

/Pickitup

walkerx

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
got the mytv series plugin working

what i done was unzipped the bluetwo files to a seperate folder
renamed it to Dragon
copied over the dragon skin folder

and now all works ok

peege3

Portal Member
April 24, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know next to nothing about skinning and tried the how-to, but they don't really answer my question.
I like this skin.
I don't mind tinkering with XML.
What do I need to change to make it compatible with MP 1.0?
Thanks

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I know next to nothing about skinning and tried the how-to, but they don't really answer my question.
I like this skin.
I don't mind tinkering with XML.
What do I need to change to make it compatible with MP 1.0?
Thanks

Hi
I think it´s alot of changes has to be done to get this working with 1.0. Atm i don´t have any free time to do this, maby in a near future.

/Pickitup

peege3

Portal Member
April 24, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well, I've been using it since I installed one. The only problem I've had was the red box warning I get when it first starts up. It seems kind of silly that so much needs to change when it already works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom