[confirm] dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907

Owlsroost
    will you also fix this for the Accurate_sync branch?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907

@Owlsroost
    will you also fix this for the Accurate_sync branch?

[20:30] <mp-svnlo1> branches Accurate_sync dshowhelper: New commit 27096 from owlsroost reason: Fix for hang in EstimateRefreshTimings() - see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...indows-7-x64-nvidia-broken-svn-26907-a-91109/

edit: I might have created an infinite loop for the forums, please take care when using that URL :p

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm glad we got that sorted out, and I can skin like crazy while impatiently awaiting 1.2.0 Beta ;)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907

oh that could be a long time... it must be something really big. Sad to hear that we have to wait so long :)

Devs get ready for 1.2 final :) but as even the 1.2 beta is moved to february... 1.2 is next xmas 2011 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
    So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link behind the "here" in previous post disapeared. If you search in the forum for x64 problems with MP2.3 you'll find threads with solution, but the fix is also included in the installer link above.
    Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g. in travel or nature documentaries) Horizontal "ticker tape" news feeds (e.g. "Sky News" channel) Vertically scrolling programme credits (e.g. "Mock the Week") I originally had my Nvidia screen-config set...
    Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g...
    Tinkering with using MadVR. I'm still running a 1080p TV, but have plenty of old DVD rips that I haven't updated yet, and my next...
    Replies
    Views
    Not really, I think repeat is optional so you can deactivate it. I thought it was disabled by default.
    Not really, I think repeat is optional so you can deactivate it. I thought it was disabled by default.
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom