duplicate titles due to multiple rars (1 Viewer)

thorndahl

Portal Member
March 14, 2008
hello there

Great plugin, only have one question about a problem which is bugging me.
I use the rar mount 2 with this plugin and therefore the directories i stream from is with archived files, normally this isnt a problem because they are names rar, r01, r02 etc. But any once in a while the naming is part000.rar, part001.rar, part002.rar and so fourth. The import manager then takes a random 10 rar files from the folder and duplicates the titles. Is there anyway to avoid this? I cant seem to find anything useable in the configuration.

Thanks in advance

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If it only happens every once and awhile you could unrar them and rar them again yourself

thorndahl

Portal Member
    March 14, 2008
    that is not an option the server has to stay intact and once in a while is maybe 1 out of 10, but when talking about hundreds of movies its ends up

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry, I don't think currently there is a way to prevent auto grouping when running the importer. When you run the importer you could split the incorrect groups then ignore the files that shouldn't be included. That requires a bit of leg work, but as of right now that is the only way I can think of to get around the issue. The other option would be to add an feature that never auto groups multiple files. That would not be for at least two more versions though, and would have problems in and of itself.

Sorry thorndahl, I am not sure what else to tell you. You'll just have to manually correct the incorrect pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom