[Approved] [DVB-C] The Netherlands - UPC tuning details (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi all,

Since 13-04-2013 the Dutch TV provider changed the signal for the basic channels.
They are now UNencripted and available for usage.

Here are the tuning details I used 23-4-2013.
On my system this is resulting in fully working tv channels (the unencripted ones) plus working EPG over dvb-c.

My location is Vlaardingen (NID 50146), but I suspect these tuningdetails will work in any area.

Regards

Attachments

• The Netherlands.UPC NID 50146 .xml
    5.9 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though, as I'm using Channels as a backend for Plex with xTeVe as a virtual tuner. I've lost touch somewhat with what's going on with MePo, but Channels is being very actively developed (which is key, as there's a...
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though...
Love MediaPortal 1! I've been using it for years, originally with the MePo client and for the last few years as a backend for...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan I see a couple of "new" channels (these are not really new but just moved to a new frequency): Passie xxx Show TV Star Plus Ziggo Sport Golf Ziggo Sport Voetbal And a whole bunch of "Unknown xxxx"...
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan...
Attached the Tuning details of Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar, they were updated 28 February 2017.. and updated the XML file...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom