DVB-EPG Bug SVN-Version (1 Viewer)

Flocke

Portal Pro
October 3, 2006
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
MP use the wrong path for the pmt-files.. MP use the path under MediaPortal.xml "musicvisualization"

MediaPortal.xml:

<section name="musicvisualization">
<entry name="fps">30</entry>
<entry name="enableStatusOverlays">yes</entry>
<entry name="showTrackInfo">yes</entry>
<entry name="name">rappa</entry>
<entry name="vizType">5</entry>
<entry name="path">C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\musicplayer\plugins\visualizations\Rappa\rappa.svp</entry>
<entry name="clsid">
</entry>
<entry name="preset">0</entry>
</section>

MediaPortal.log:

2006-10-03 12:53:45.591000 [Info.][6]: wait for pmt :-1
2006-10-03 12:53:45.591000 [Info.][6]: DVBGraph:Got PMT version:13
2006-10-03 12:53:45.591000 [Info.][6]: DVBGraph: OnPMTIsChanged:database\pmt\pmt_ProSieben_133_33_898_4.dat
2006-10-03 12:53:45.591000 [Info.][6]:
Exception System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\musicplayer\plugins\visualizations\Rappa\database\pmt\pmt_ProSieben_133_33_898_4.dat konnte nicht gefunden werden.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

if i change the path in MediaPortal.xml "musicvisualizaion" to the root-dir (C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\) or deactviate visualisation under configuration.exe then the DVB-EPG show the Information.

PS:
is it possible to show the EPG Genre in used language (german)?

i have activate all possible languanges and channels for DVB-EPG.. but only any german tv-informations are showing.. i cant find errors in log-files..

i use Satelite-TV over Astra 19,2

Flocke

Portal Pro
October 3, 2006
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
cool.. the last svn-build fix the problem with the wrong path (MediaPortal-svn--10-03-2006--19-58-Rev10755.exe)..,many thx!!!!
but the epg update not by channel-change. only a new start from the MP update the EPG.. please change the code that after every channelchange the epg search for information.. now the epg.log write only information after an re-start from mp..

MP is great and my big favorit.. MCE is dead.. :)

is it possible to wrote a little programm for auto-update all DVB-EPG Information (scan all possible Transponders in channellist) with Tray-Icon for manuell end and select hour and date (dayly, weekly or monthly) for update... and check for run mp in live-tv or record a tv-prgramm to skip update after this actions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom