DVB-EPG Freesat Info - Channel 4+1 and ITV +1 Data (1 Viewer)

CAPTAIN_CESSNA

Portal Member
March 7, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The above says it all really... At first I thought I was tuned to a region that the Freesat EPG doesn't cover, so instead I tuned to London. This made Channel 4 +1 work, but not Channel 4 or ITV +1. Any ideas?

Cheers!

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
I have no data for itv +1 ?
Only just started using the freesat info channel for epg so could not comment before, but i can confirm this now, although my channel 4 and +1 are fine. For me its just as i say itv +1 has no data and im using 1.4 pre, can anyone look into this?

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    I've had various problems with Freesat EPG missing for some channels - sometimes it's because there are multiple copies of the channel broadcast and not all of them seem to have EPG, and others are a mystery (my MP doesn't find any EPG data for BBC THREE, for example - it's just not there in the EPG logs, as if there is no EPG broadcast for that channel).

I'm just using WebEPG to pick up data for the few channels that aren't working on DVB EPG. Works really well, and is much easier to set up than it used to be when I first started using MP a few years ago. The best grabber for me is mydigiguide, but I did recently have to increase the http request delay to stop the server blocking it. (See my thread here)

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    thanks for the input, been testing epg collector as well, will take a look at webepg again, and to let you know your link doesnt work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom