DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeCan

Portal Member
July 26, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Georgius;

Thanks for your help. I'll look into the OnlineVideos plugin.

jacks

Portal Member
November 12, 2008
Home Country
France France
i obtain after standby / wake up : unable to read : Stream5.0 ou Stream2.0
Happens this always?

on all channels (DVBIP r DVBT)

Occure problem even when you use only DVB-T, then goes to standby and wake up?[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I found origin of problem. This sunday i added a dlan audio extender (cpl adapter to send audio on another room) on a network card unused before. Maybe during install , the network card witch was used for internet connexion has been inverted with "new card" used for dlan .

Now, when i disable the card witch is plugged (and setup) on this Dlan, th problem doesn't occurs.

Do you know how can i solve my problem ?
Is it possible that few seconds after wake up , MP receive a signal from the second network card witch search his netwotk and try to find data form this card ?
How can i find what network card is used by MP ?

I add that the problem is the same with précédent version of experimental dls

thanks

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    If I correctly understand, you have two network cards, one is used for internet connection, second is used for dlan audio extender. When you disable network card connected with dlan audio extender, you don't have problem after suspend/wake up sequence. When this network card is enabled, than you have problem.

As I look into your logs, IPTV filter works correctly (it means that IPTV filter is receiving data eventhough you have error in MP). Only MP has problem with connection to TV server. It is possible to force TV service to stream channel to MP client to use specific network interface card, but it's not possible to force MP to use specific network interface card.

If don't helps you setting network interface card in TV server, set it to auto and do this procedure to acquire some diagnostics information:
    1. close MP and stop TV service
    2. delete all MP logs (TV service and MP)
    3. ensure that both network cards are enabled
    4. run command line (cmd.exe)
    5. enter into command line (without quotes, you should replace path to network.txt file) - it gets your network cards configuration: "ipconfig /all > c:\temp\network.txt"
    6. enter into command line (same as previous step) - it gets your network routes: "route print > c:\temp\route.txt"
    7. start TV service and run MP
    8. try to watch some channel (better DVB-IP)
    9. enter into command line (without quotes, you should replace path to netstat.txt file) - it gets your network connections: "netstat -a -n > c:\temp\netstat.txt"
    10. attach network.txt, route.txt and netstat.txt files here, attach also logs from TV service and MP

Edit: You can also look on this thread, maybe it could help.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    If I correctly understand, you have two network cards, one is used for internet connection, second is used for dlan audio extender. When you disable network card connected with dlan audio extender, you don't have problem after suspend/wake up sequence. When this network card is enabled, than you have problem.

As I look into your logs, IPTV filter works correctly (it means that IPTV filter is receiving data eventhough you have error in MP). Only MP has problem with connection to TV server. It is possible to force TV service to stream channel to MP client to use specific network interface card, but it's not possible to force MP to use specific network interface card.

If don't helps you setting network interface card in TV server, set it to auto and do this procedure to acquire some diagnostics information:
    1. close MP and stop TV service
    2. delete all MP logs (TV service and MP)
    3. ensure that both network cards are enabled
    4. run command line (cmd.exe)
    5. enter into command line (without quotes, you should replace path to network.txt file) - it gets your network cards configuration: "ipconfig /all > c:\temp\network.txt"
    6. enter into command line (same as previous step) - it gets your network routes: "route print > c:\temp\route.txt"
    7. start TV service and run MP
    8. try to watch some channel (better DVB-IP)
    9. enter into command line (without quotes, you should replace path to netstat.txt file) - it gets your network connections: "netstat -a -n > c:\temp\netstat.txt"
    10. attach network.txt, route.txt and netstat.txt files here, attach also logs from TV service and MP

Edit: You can also look on this thread, maybe it could help.

Thanks, the first solution works fine (selection of ip adress in TV Server configuration /Streaming server). For DHCP config we just have to be careful to ip adress changes, and configure a specific ip adress on ip setup.:D

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    I found a new problem with 3 channels. You can see on logs BFM TV , NRJ 12 waits for a very long time on DVBIP without playing , and DVBT plays after.
    For NRJ Hits, it's the same but nothing is playing , because I haven't the same channel in DVBT.

The problem is the same every time I make the tests.

Attachments

• log MP.rar
      13.9 KB
    • log tv.rar
      61.5 KB

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    I found a new problem with 3 channels. You can see on logs BFM TV , NRJ 12 waits for a very long time on DVBIP without playing , and DVBT plays after.
    For NRJ Hits, it's the same but nothing is playing , because I haven't the same channel in DVBT.

Just for the record, I can't reproduce it here with 1.2 RC... (Same internet provider / Lastest test sources)

Cheers.

Smeulf.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Just for the record, I can't reproduce it here with 1.2 RC... (Same internet provider / Lastest test sources)

Cheers.

Smeulf.

Do you try with HD channels or SD channels ? (for my tests I just took HD channels)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

Hi,

can you set filter to verbose output (in configuration file set LogVerbosity to 4) and try again? I saw something strange in logs. But it didn't affect your problem. The problem is that TV server didn't detect PMT in stream (stream is correctly received by TV server). In TsWriter.log are messages that serviceid changed (from F576 to 8e0b). Maybe in your case help to re-scan problematic channels.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Hi,

can you set filter to verbose output (in configuration file set LogVerbosity to 4) and try again? I saw something strange in logs. But it didn't affect your problem. The problem is that TV server didn't detect PMT in stream (stream is correctly received by TV server). In TsWriter.log are messages that serviceid changed (from F576 to 8e0b). Maybe in your case help to re-scan problematic channels.

Hi,
    you're ok, a re-scan of the channels solve my probem ! Thanks!
    I assume you need more logs to follow another problem, so i join new logs with verbose , with just few channels changes (channels just corrected). Tell me if you need more logs.

Thanks again for your good job...

Attachments

• logTVServer.rar
      21.7 KB
    • logMP.rar
      12.3 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom