DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappy.doo

Portal Pro
September 5, 2005
Nice. Got the sources and managed to make some small adjustments. How on earth do I debug this? :D

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Nice. Got the sources and managed to make some small adjustments. How on earth do I debug this? :D
    Hardly [emoji1] Stop Tv service. Then copy your build to Tv service folder. I'm not exactly sure where build is located, just find mpiptvsource.ax file in sources directory. I recommend to use release build, because debug build has slower memory operations. Maybe is also possible to attach debug build to Tv service in VS, but I never try this approach.

scrappy.doo

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2005
    heh, copying it to the appropriate folder and 'debug' through log entries is exactly how far I already got. would love to attach the VS debugger to it.

Ah, Attaching to the mp2-service instead of the setup.exe seems to do the trick. Neato.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

What do you mean, it seems that IPTV Free (french provider) change PID or PMT, i know that i change added something on tvserver to take the new one detected and it seems working but it's a big hack lol

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    FYI, TVE 3.5 can handle the changing service ID or PMT PID without using the IPTV filter function.
    But in current MP with TVE3 it is not implemented, right?

Hi :)
    What do you mean, it seems that IPTV Free (french provider) change PID or PMT, i know that i change added something on tvserver to take the new one detected and it seems working but it's a big hack lol
    I think that your case is example. When your provider change SID and/or PID, then TvService cannot tune channel, because SID and PID in stream are not same as in database.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Just posted new merged filter. It doesn't have support for MMS protocol (still), but it has been added MPEG2 TS parser, which can do several things:
    • align MPEG2 TS packet to thier boundaries (probably you never have this problem, but on some HTTP streams it exists)
    • detects discontinuity by analysing continuity counters of MPEG2 packets
    • can change transport stream ID, program number or program map PID in MPEG2 TS packets - it is usefull when your provider change these identificators or stream and you need to rescan channels in TV-Server Configuration Tool
    Also new merged filter can handle this filter special URL (mentioned in first post - interface, SidValue and PidValue parameters), so you don't need to format correct URL for merged filter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom