DVB Open-Source code available (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Frodo

Don't know if you have heard of DigitalWatch. It an open-source DVB software package

http://nate.dynalias.net/DigitalWatch/#DWDescription

DigitalWatch is a free open source DTV watching and recording program to for the VisionPlus DVB-T.

Could this help us in our DVB support perhaps? Not sure what language its written in.

Apparently they also have a BDA version in beta at the moment (version 0.722)

bionicdonkey

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Sydney :: Australia
I've done a bit of work on this project. It's how i learn't c++ and bda. I'm also currently coding a small dtv plugin which may later on be integrated in with the other dtv stuff.

Forbes i think theres actually been a few updates to that program posted on www.dvbowners.com which add support for dvico cards.

bionicdonkey

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
MyDTV Progress Update:

I've pretty much done the code for the graph stuff. I'm just going through and adding code for the other systems (atsc, dvbc & dvbs).
After that i've gotta try and figure out how the graphical bit works

bionicdonkey

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
I though i'd let you all know what my plan at the moment.

As i stated in an earlier post, i am currently adding support for all 4 netwrok types (ATSC, DVBC, DVBS & DVBT). Once that is complete, i plan to release the code so that the graph can be tested to see if it actually builds correctly. I've only ever delt with dvbt so there's a good change i will be wrong.

After that's be done, the graphical work needs to be done. That's where i could really use some help. I had a quick look at some of the other plugins and only got a very small idea of how it works, some if anyone can help with the frontend, that would be great.

As this release only has support for one card, I will start to look at multicard support for all of you people have have multiple cards.
Also i would like to see it integrated in with the analogue stuff, so it can be used along side that.

Regards,
Josh

A

Anonymous

Ican have your code tested under Nova-T and Avermedia DVB cards if you need it. Im watching this thread for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom