Dvb-s epg guide with wrong time (1 Viewer)

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
I'm trying to get epg from dvb-s channel BBC world on hot bird 13east, but It does not appear.
I have noticed that using ampdroid the guide is there but the time is wrong, therefore it does not appear because it is in the past: is there a setting allowing to manually adjust the time delay for a selected channel?
Thank you for your attention
Lionhe

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
post logs of TV server Log Files - MediaPortal Wiki
abd check your system time
also pls post NetworkID, TransportID and ServiceID of that channel (or at least frequency and exact channel name). The only channel i found on HotBird is "BBC world news" via GlobeCast provider (12597 MHz, vertical, networkid=[0x13E], transportid=[0x24B8], serviceid=[0x200C]) that has some greek EPG

Last edited:

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank you for your replies. The system time seems correct to me. Other dvb-t epg informations are displayed correctly.
You are right the channel is exactly the one you mentioned "BBC World news". (12597kHz,NetworkID=318, transportID=8204)
The same also happens for "CNN Int." (11778kHz, NetworkId=1, TransportID=1068,service=28522, on Astra 19.2E)
I attach a zipped version of tvservice.log
Thank you again
LionHe

Attachments

• TVService.zip
    8.4 MB

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
cannot test right now, but from test yesterday i have seen that "BBC World news" that has EPG with language code [gre] or [CYP] (Cyprus i assume?) has really only EPG eintries for the past, not even for now. So we cannot do anything for this, because the problem isn't time shift but EPG content itself (i.e having entries from the past only, and not having entries for now and future) - Broadcaster's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom