DVB Subtitles shown too early and too short (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Both SDK's installed, but the samples are nowhere to find?

3. Navigate to the Windows SDK -> vX.X -> Samples -> Multimedia -> DirectShow -> BaseClasses

Do you have them tourettes?

I have these paths:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A

I'll try and download the latest SDK instead of the one from the link ( Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Windows 7 SDK )

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
    I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hi, I am unable to view subtitles in shows recorded by Windows Media Center (WMC) in WTV...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
    Replies
    Views
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom