DVD Playback Fine, Move the Mouse and goes to hell. (1 Viewer)

taradino

November 2, 2005
I am playing back a dvd and when I move the mouse the dvd menu tries to show through.
The DVD menu is from media portal not the actual dvd disc menu. It really is annoying as the menu on media portal will interfere if i'm using a mouse for navigating around in a dvd disc menu.
The video will dim down and you can't tell where you are navigating to on the dvd menu.

Is there a way of fixing it so that the dvd menu and the media portal menu are two seperate entities, in which they won't directly effect eachother. Either by turning off the option of having a dvd menu in media portal, or maybe by having it located say stationary on the top right hand side of the screen.

Is there any options I can play around with in Media portal or a plugin?

TimmyT

Portal Pro
October 18, 2004
Zurich
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Do you use Overlay as Video Renderer?

I had the same problem when I was using Overlay instead of VMR9 Renderless... With VMR9 Renderless, those problems are gone.

taradino

November 2, 2005
NOpe no video overlays. It is wierd, because now I can't even play the dvd, I sometimes have to let windows see the dvd first then load up Media Portal. It just doesn't want to play now.
I don't get it.

I also need to figure out how to autoscan all my tv stations, as I don't have a importable tv listings here. I rather not add all 120 channels manually. UGH! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom