[no Bug] DVD playing problems (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK there is only one place this could be an issue (Util.Utils.IsVideo) and I think there is an exception being thrown there

Can you try the same as before but this time with the attached (I have just added extra logging so it will still fail)

Attachments

• Core.zip
      1 MB

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    I'll test this material this evening. My setup is simple. I install the Windows 7 Ultimate edition, setting to localization to Turkey and using Turkish q keyboard mapping. No other system modifications. I have two disk partitions, one 15 gb for the system, another 1.8 tb for the media and one DVD-ROM. I'm trying to play regular movie dvds (like lord of the rings, finding nemo,..).

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Hi,
    I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted little i (i), dotless little ı (ı), dotted big İ (İ) and dotless big I (I) in Turkish charset. This causes the character recognition problem in Turkish localization setup. So after changing the localization to the English, dvd videos were played fine. Thanks everybody for helping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom