Editing the movie list (1 Viewer)

kevinfreels

Portal Member
March 26, 2009
In list view of the movies I find the font too small for my liking. I figured out how to increase the font size to a size that works, but the fonts now spill over onto the next block below. What I would like to do is change the number of items in the list from 12 to 10 and make the boxes bigger so that the font fits in it better. Alternatively it looks like the text is forced to have some spacing at the top of each block that pushes it down. If I knew where that spacing info was I could change that to smaller spacing and my text should rise up and center in the box.
I have searched but haven't been able to find this information. Most likely I'm not searching for the right term for the box. Here's a pic of the problem. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Image1.jpg

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You want references.xml and look for the <description>default listcontrol</description> section.

Then just adjust the properties on how you want them, in this case you are looking for <textureHeight>...</textureHeight> if memory serves me. In my own modified enlarged DefaultWide version I use '40'. I've enlarged every font by +2 pretty much, due to small TV size at large viewing distance and increased contrasts to old style in some cases (the new black bar is hard to read for me, so switched it back to the old style green bar for higher contrast)

If you want, I can zip up the modified XML files I use, so you got an extra comparison point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom